19.9.16

the checked shirt


Hey guys! Here's some photos of me swanning about in a Reading car park #glamlife. I've just got back from a week at my parent's place in Spain which was total relaxation! While I had some time out I thought I'd get editing and finally put up a new blog post on here. I know I've been super inconsistent on this but I really want to try to stick at it this time.. (just as the weather's getting worse and the nights are getting darker) wish me luck! 


Jacket & Shirt - Topshop // Skirt - ASOS // Shoes - Zara // Bag - Chloe

8 comments:

  1. Gloves have existed as an item of clothing throughout the centuries, much as shoes have provided a protection for the feet. Beyond the many practical purposes however, are other reasons that have determined the use of gloves in human habit.
    see more details: calabrese

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totaly in love about your casula outfit! Bag is perfect!
    Please take a look on my magazine online MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/produse-noi/rochie-trei-sferturi-din-jerse-cu-fir-irizant-si-evantai-caroline/268

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit! The bag is gorgeous! x

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casual and beautiful outfit !
    MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/despre-rochii/fii-seducatoare-de-valentines-day-intr-o-rochie-rosie-miss-grey/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style you are a cute girl!
    MissGrey.ro
    https://missgrey.ro/blog/ce-purtam/afla-care-sunt-cele-mai-frumoase-rochii-pentru-domnisoare-de-onoare/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I delight in the content on your site. Just love your words about Clothing and Fashion.
    cheap clothing uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blogs you have produced are really the best of the best because these provide the concrete information and deep knowledge. Keep on writing the Clothing and Fashion blogs.
    shop online fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!