16.3.16

the shearling jacket


So i've finally got the chance to wear this awesome shearling jacket after what feels like an age. I got it in the January sales when I visited my parents in Spain but I couldn't fit it in my suitcase home.. so I had a long 6 week wait until they brought it back for me and I could whip it out.

Anyway, happy hump day! I'm heading to Copenhagen this weekend for a little city break and I couldn't be more excited! I've been so busy at work that I feel like I've never needed a holiday more (even if it's only 3 days..)

 Jacket - Mango (sale) // Jumper - H&M (old) // Jeans - Zara (sale) // Boots - Office

3 comments:

  1. cute look :-))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! LOVE the jacket, you look super cute and chic! <3

    The Dazzle Guide

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!