25.8.10

Festival







Some more of my recent purchases from Topshop, River Island, H&M and New Look. I loved this back pack as soon as i saw it, it reminded me of something a little kid would carry around on a camping trip and i instantly saw myself trying to relive this image through summer. It was either that or the fact its a very helpful bag to have when i get my much planned for bike which made me buy it. These wedges i had to get to fill the Jeffrey Campbell Mariel sized hole in my heart because the shipping to England is just too much to bear for a poor student like myself. And I just had to snap up these Prada style sunglasses and the shearling style waistcoat (perfect for layering in summer and putting under a leather jacket in winter for that aviator look).

In other news, i'm off to Leeds Festival this weekend! Sadly i'm not camping this year, but i am staying at my friends house so i'll still be there for a few days. I can't wait, i love how free i feel at festivals, sitting on the grass eating pizza watching bands play. Love it.




I've been to the festival for the past 2 years, these are some shots of me last year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your new purchases. I remember buying a ton of stuff in New Look on a trip to London when I was younger.

    http://behindthelashes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!