30.10.12

on the move


The clocks turned back this weekend meaning it's pretty much pitch black at 5pm now. So not great for taking outfit photos! I was debating whether to buy this jacket when I bought this one, so when I saw it in the sale I was so happy. I wore this to diner yesterday with the boy, we were celebrating since I've got a job as a trainee buyer! I'm so excited but I need to relocate down South so there's tonnes to plan.. 

 Jacket + ring; River Island (sale), Shirt + Shoes; Primark, Jumper + Jeans; H&M, Bag; Mulberry, Necklace; Miss Selfridge, Watch; Michael Kors, Skull bracelet; Alexander McQueen, Stud bracelets; New Look

17 comments:

  1. I love the bracelet! Perfect touch to this outfit.

    www.suspironews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!!! and the job sounds great too!!!
    http://aliceloves-clothes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! love the layers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers :) Following you back now on GFC.

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously love this outfit
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit. Love the shirt peaking out the top & bottom such a great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really liking this jacket of yours ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty outfit! I hate that it gets dark so early, it's making taking outfit photos very tricky!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love EVERYTHING in this look :)
    Lucia
    http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the gray look and the peeking mint polka dots shirt is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh the bag, what a beauty <3 Love the prints and colours going on here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit! The jacket is amazing!
    I really liked your blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xx,
    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the shirt, the colour is so beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look adorable! I'm in love with your outfit!!!
    Would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow you back! xoxo
    http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks!! love your blog and your style! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!